Our flower peel system is the gentle approach to skin resurfacing.
The top layer of your skin consists of mainly dead cells, pigment, oil and debris. This top layer of skin also soaks up most of the moisturise we apply!
MICRODERMABRASION not only removes this top layer, it also acts like a vacuum, reaching below the skin’s surface for thorough, deep pore cleaning.
Our FLOWER PEEL SYSTEM involves the use of a soft organic flower grain to polish the skin, rather than scratch, as other systems do. With regular treatment The Flower Peel System helps to:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimise open pores and reduce blackheads
- Allow active ingredients to penetrate deeper
- Reduce sun damage, skin pigment and acne scarring
The Flower Peel System ensures no damage, pain or redness. Just spectacular results.
For acne and problem skins
The ideal way to treat oil, congested, and break-out prone skin, Microdermabrasion uses a soft tea-tree grain to gently, yet thoroughly remove spots and blemishes.
For a more dramatic effect, microdermabrasion is best following a process called Desincrustation.
Desincrustation is a deep cleaning treatment which uses a low level Galvanic current to liquefy sebum and keratin, making extractions more effective.
A course of treatments will help to:
- Remove spots and blackheads
- Minimise scarring and acne damage
- Reduce the pores and tighten skin
- Increase elastin and collagen production
- Promote a plumper, healthier and more glowing complexion.